What are Cookies ?
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your browser and downloaded on your computer, your tablet or Smartphone.Their main purpose is to make your web browsing in our carparts-catalogs.com-shop more fluid and adapted to your needs.
As comfort cookies, to store your preferences, for example, you will not have to re-enter your login information or vehicle selection, which will facilitate the process when you are subscribed to our services.
- as commercial cookies, to propose you relevant ads and products
- as analysing Cookies , to count the number of visitors of the site anonymously and measure the effectiveness of our offer to improve your shopping experience
- as protecting Cookies, to protect your personal data.
Cookie setting tools
All browsers allows you to manage the settings of the cookies (authorise, block, delete...).
Blocking and removing cookies may result in not being able to access certain pages of the website.
The cookie settings can vary from one internet browser to another, click on the web browser icon to find out more:
What is the legal framework?
By amending Article 5.3 of the Directive 2002/58/EC, and adopting Directive 2009/136/EC, the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union has established the principle:
- consent must be obtained before the cookie is placed and/or information stored in the user's terminal equipment is collected
- except if these actions are strictly necessary, in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service.